The University of Arkansas Travel Office has renewed the optional preferred travel arranger contract with Carlson Wagonlit Travel. All tickets will now have an additional $1.25 charge which covers the following bundled services: (Emergency service center contacts, international rate desk, online site administration, technical help desk, excess contact fee, ticket delivery and document bank). Please note the service fee for tickets booked by phone will now be $28.25 (previously $27.00), those using the online booking tool will pay $12.25 (previously $11.00). To contact Carlson Wagonlit to make reservations, call Heather Beard 877/222-3032 or firstname.lastname@example.org Travelers who do not have access to the online "Get There" booking tool should contact Carol Wade or Donna Carter via email to request an account. Carol's email is: email@example.com and Donna's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The full schedule of fees is listed below. Please contact the travel office with any questions.
- Counselor initiated – Domestic air/rail $27.00 per air/rail transaction
- Counselor initiated – International air/rail $27.00 per air/rail transaction
- Group $22.00 per air/rail transaction
- Counselor initiated – Hotel/Car only $10.00 per reservation
- Refund/exchange processing $20.00 per request
- Unassisted electronic air/rail* $5.00 per air/rail transaction (plus booking tool fee)
- Assisted Electronic air/rail** $6.00 per air/rail transaction (plus booking tool fee)
- Hotel/Car only Unassisted Electronic* $5.00 per reservation (plus booking tool fee)
- Hotel/Car only Assisted Electronic** $10.00 per reservation (plus booking tool fee)
- Limousine $10.00 per reservation
- Bundled Services: $1.25 per air/rail transaction
- (Emergency service center contacts, international
- rate desk, online site administration, technical
- help desk, excess contact fee, ticket delivery, document bank)
*Unassisted Electronic Reservation shall mean a reservation made through an on-line booking tool, through CWT's automation process to a completed ticket, which requires no intervention for a CWT travel counselor.
**Assisted transaction shall mean a reservation started online but requiring CWT to provide an additional service in order to complete the booking and/or ticket. An assisted transaction includes providing traveler assistance with the reservation, retrieving a record, where automation fails or to confirm booking, vendor messages, aor handling of specific client requirements that cannot be automated.
NEW AGENCY CONTACTS: We have two new agents for the University of Arkansas Carlson Wagonlit Travel contact. Our primary agent will be: Heather Beard at 1-877-222-3032. email@example.com (assisting with both domestic and international travel).
Carlson Wagonlit Basis Vendor Number 102536-01-023
NOTE: Contact the Travel Office for your "Get There" ID
|Travel Depot||Travel Depot Basis Vendor Number 126201-01-001
7936 W. Wedington Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72704
Ph. 800-418-4242 or
|HUB||Historically Underutilized Business|